Less renowned than the nearby neighors of Amalfi, Ravello and Positano, the town preserved the old charm of a fishing village.
Where to stay…
Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, sits perched majestically along the heart of the Amalfi Coast within the fishing village of Conca dei Marini, conveniently located between Amalfi and Positano.
Hotel Santa Caterina
What to do…
- Enjoy spa time at Monastero Santa Rosa
- Explore neighbouring Amalfi
- Visit Grotta dello Smeraldo
One of the most historic towns on the Amalfi Coast. Bustling with tourists, you need a few hours here, just enough for lunch.
Where to eat…
- Pizzeria Donna Stella in Amalfi
- Ristorante il Refettorio
- Trattoria da Gemma in Amalfi