Capri is set in the blue waters of Italy’s Tyrrhenian Sea in the Bay of Naples. Famous for many things, delicious cuisine, world-class shopping and natural beauty.
From the towering Faraglioni to the sparkling waters of the Marina Grande.
Beautiful villas covered in Bougainville and perfectly manicured trees.
Capri is simply beautiful.
On our previous trip, we stayed in Sorrento and visited Capri for the day. This trip we spent 3 nights in Capri which was perfect.
Where to stay…
Punta Tragara- Perfectly located, overlooking Capri’s most iconic sight The Faraglioni, the hotel is a short walk to Via Camerelle (designer brands and boutiques) and Piazetta
JK Palace- luxury hotel conveniently located
Where to eat…
Il Riccio’s (Anacapri)
La Zagara (Anacapri)
What to do…
- Relax at a beach club for the day
- Explore the island boutiques
- Take a boat trip to Positano
- Visit Giardini di Augusto
- Boat trip to the Blue Grotto
- Best Gelato from Gelateria Buonocore
- People watch at the Piazetta
Where to shop…
- Capri has a large selection of beautiful boutiques
- Emanuela Caruso- Handmade sandals
- Carthusia Capri- Artisanal perfumes and candles
- Dior Pop up at Il Riccio’s
- 100% Capri linen
- Via Camerelle